The day of love and mushiness and martyred saints! I thought I would write out a very short list of people who I love (very short because there are many people I love, and only a little time before I need to go and sling drinks for all the happy couples). Here goes:
1) People who leave not just one or two q-tips, but the whole box for you.
2) People who do not judge you for eating an entire slice of chocolate cake (and eat right along side you!).
3) People who send V-day cards in the mail with gifts such as itunes cards.
4) People who give of their own knowledge and goods (such as teaching soldering).
5) People who put you on speed dial (especially number 8, I just love that number)
6) People who give house warming gifts before you even move.
7) People who understand the fun of being a crafty-crafter-kins.
8) People who treasure things that you make for them.
There are many more, but this will have to do for a start.