A few items from my ever revolving list o' life...
1) Get to the studio and finish stretching / gessoing my new canvases - after all, when its time to paint I must be ready.
2) Finish three more pillows for my little etsy shop (oh yeah, did I mention the shop is open for business once again?).
3) Send my sister her birthday gift - better late than never!
4) Print up new pages of paintings for my revamped porfolios - I think they will be fantastic, but I guess the curators I plan on leaving them with will be the ones with the final say!
5) Finalize my outfit for Ladies Night Number 2 - I've got all the elements, just need to make sure its as sassy as I feel.
6) Find a new design book over at Half Price, I am terribly bored with the status quo of our home and have been reading a bit too much of my lovely Emily's blog asa well as sfgirlbybay's amazing blog and must redo SOMETHING!
Ok, I think this has helped already. Time, time, here I go. Wish me luck and creative energy!