Way back in February as I looked over my goals for the year and began filling in my calendar with far off dates I had the thought, "Holy Shenanigans, the month of August is going to be absurdly busy." And now, over half way through the month, I feel like a prophet. I've had to really unplug for the last two weeks just to catch up with my own two feet and I'm starting to feel like taffy left in the twister a bit too long.
SERIOUSLY. WHERE IS MY CABANA BOY?
1. A massage. One of those super oily ones, with hot rocks and cucumber slices.
2. A gin and tonic. Stat.
3. Approximately 700 hours of uninterrupted studio time.
4. A chubby slice of peach cobbler (the scent should be wafting by soon...)
5. Someone to do my dishes (I'm over it)
6. Two plane tickets to Cabo San Lucas (OH WAIT! My flight leaves Saturday morning!! Yippee!)
* Picture snapped by the ever talented Mme. Bookling and "borrowed" by me.
So with that, I'm signing back off, exhaustedly yours, and will return the world of internet wonders on Septmeber 1st. Hopefully with a quieter head and tanner legs.