1. Whip up 3 gallons of flippin' fantastic carmel corn
2. Wrap the last of the presents (almost check)
3. Load new audio book onto Mr. IPoddy-McPoderkins - that's really his name. (check)
4. Hand-wash my lady-wear (procrastinating)
5. Last and final post office trip before Christmas (check)
6. Pack (yeah right, we don't leave for another 15 hours - plenty of time)
And just like that, Christmas is upon us!
I'll be spending mine in the warm embrace of family, with steaming mugs of hot cocoa, with stories read in my father's voice, with handmade gifts given and received, with sticky buns straight from the oven (please and thank you Mums!), with crackling fires and card games, with the scent of pine and the blue of a California sky.
And for you my friends,
I wish you the best and brightest,
the most merry
Sending love and light to
one of you,
however you celebrate this season,